By Coach Shawn
This is a common question we often get when it comes to inquiring about beginning a fitness journey.
The real answer is, It depends.
Why does it depend?
1- We have 3 different programs at Railroad.
2- People’s goals and paths are different.
3- How much of a service or services are utilized.
Here’s what you need to know…
#1 – Railroad CrossFit
does not Equal Planet Fitness
You’re not paying for access to a gym or gym equipment.
You’re paying for Coaching.
Coaching can come in the form of
- Personal Training (1 on 1)
- Group Training
- Nutrition Coaching
Most people are familiar and associate a very cheap price when they think or hear of the term “gym.”
This is large in part to access type facilities.
While it’s great to have access to equipment whenever we like,
The Truth Is
-Most people don’t know how to train to get results…
-Aren’t sure how to do movements safely so they won’t do them…
-Resort to walking on a treadmill
-Lose motivation to go do that
And then settle for throwing away $10/month out of their bank account.
#2- You’re Paying For Coaching.
Everything is taken care of for you under a Coach.
- How to warm up properly, how to prepare movements, how to strategize, pace a workout.
- How to move safely, then more efficient.
- How to progress in strength, develop self trust under a barbell, or with dumbbells/kettlebells etc.
- Workout programs are designed in advance to get continued results and progress.
- Class plans are built by your Coach (nothing is just done by “winging it”)
- Classes or Personal Training sessions are structured and every minute accounted for.
- A training environment you can see continued results with that you are enjoying.
Things you aren’t even considering are taken into consideration: improving your range of motion, balance, posture, mindset and resilience to challenges.
#3- You’re Investing
You could look at paying for Personal Training session, Group CrossFit membership or Nutrition Coaching as an expense.
A better way to view what you’re doing is you’re investing.
You may experience the following:
radical shift in self confidence,
increase in happiness,
losing body fat,
and gaining lean muscle tissue,
improved sex drive,
mental resilience to life’s demands and challenges,
There’s a brutal phrase out there that goes something like,
Interested in investing in yourself?
Book a FREE CONSULTATION to start the discussion.