Daily Exercise: One of the best lifelong decisions that you can choose to make TODAY!
Whether you’re walking, running, lifting weights, or doing a CrossFit workout, the activity itself doesn’t necessarily matter, what matters is the fact that you’re moving and actively working to improve your health and wellness.
Many people only view exercise as a means to an end in regards to weight loss, but in reality it comes with a wide variety of benefits that can greatly improve both your day-to-day life, as well as your foreseeable future. Your body won’t be the only thing thanking you for staying active in some way, shape, or form every day either; your mind will too!
20 Benefits of Daily Exercise:
- Improves cognitive function and memory
- Serves as a natural antidepressant
- Boosts confidence
- Increases energy levels
- Relieves stress
- Strengthens muscles and bones
- Improves functionality and range of motion
- Decreases risk of injury (when done properly)
- Improves lung and heart capacity
- Reduces risk of chronic disease and illnesses
- Increases overall fitness
- Improves quality of sleep
- Increases weight loss
- Reduces muscle and joint pain by strengthening those areas
- Helps manage blood sugar and insulin levels
- Increases longevity
- Helps to control anxiety
- Boosts productivity
- Improves digestion
- Allows you to have fun and be social
If you’re looking to improve your quality of life and happiness, make it a point to get moving somehow every single day. That little bit (or a lot) of sweat and spike in endorphins is undoubtedly what your mind and body need and you will begin to reap the benefits immediately!